Building a strong curriculum is the only way to excel and get the most out of the MBA experience.
A comprehensive multi-annual study is conducted since the 1st year of our program in order to keep the class package up to date and centered on the real needs of the turbulent business environment.
The curriculum includes the following classes grouped into 4 semesters:
- Business Law and Ethics
- Financial Accounting
- Management of Information Systems
- Expand Your Horizons 1
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- Organization Behaviour
- Expand Your Horizons 2
- Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Career development
- Expand Your Horizons 3
- Business Communication
- Project Management for Managers
- Advanced Finance
- Innovation Management
- Final Project
- Business Practice
- Ethics and Academic Integrity
- Study Trip
The Romanian-French INDE Professional MBA Program is delivered over 2 academic years, plus an extension of maximum one year for each academic year.
The classes schedules are divided in 2 semesters per year:
- 1st Semester (1st October – mid-February)
- 2nd Semester (mid-February – end of June)
- and Study Trips (July – September: 1-week study trip to the CNAM Paris – France and/or 3-weeks study trip to CSU in San Bernardino – the USA)
Holidays are fixed every year, with the following schedule:
- 2 weeks for Christmas (end December, beginning January)
- 1 week for semesters break (February)
- and 2.5 months the Summer Holidays (July – September, excluding study trips)
Lectures and seminars will be held at the end of the week (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), having the following structure:
- Face-to-face courses;
- Video courses.
The teaching staff includes professors from ASE and CNAM, as well as successful entrepreneurs and business specialists who are often invited as guest speakers.
The Professors are specialists with solid teaching experience and business expertise at the national and international levels.
Courses and seminars are based on a challenging interaction with a view on building a sustainable partnership for a successful future professional development.
The teaching staff is a credit to the program and gives strength to our graduates’ future performance.