INDEA Club was established as an NGO aimed at strengthening the connections between the Alumni and Students of the BBS INDE EMBA (Romanian French MBA) increasing their impact in business and society.
INDEA Club brings together proactive managers and entrepreneurs to continue the mission of Bucharest Business School in offering leadership through value!
Since you are already a part of the community we invite you to join the INDEA Club!
INDEA Club strives to add value to society and, at the same time, to all its members and mainly focuses on:
● Providing access to workshops, masterclasses and tailored experiences
● Providing access to special networking events and conferences
● Providing access to customized international experiences
● Providing access to a top network of professionals and experts
● Providing the opportunity to give back to society in general and community in particular
Check out all the events that we have in the next 4 quartes.
29 January – BBS Networking event, Entrepreneurship journey, Alexandru Soca
9 March – BBS Networking Event
29 March – BBS Networking Event – “Failed Businesses”
19 April – Networking event, BBS&CBEX Meet-Up Hosted by the Canadian Embassy
25 May – Networking event, EMBA Program 30th Anniversary
10-17 June – BBS International Event – Montreal
29 June – BBS Network Event
1-3 July – BBS International event “Leadership & Mentoring of International Teams”, Bulgaria
21 September – BBS Network Event
26 October – BBS Network Event
7 December – BBS Christmas Party